THE 22nd Congress of the CPI(M) is going to be held at Hyderabad from April 18-22, 2018.
1) Accommodation will be arranged for delegates and observers from the evening of April 17th to April 23rd morning.
2) The venue for the Congress is RTC Kalyana Mandapam, RTC X roads, Baghlingampally, Musheerabad.
3) Public meeting will be held on April 22.
4) There are three Railway Stations at Hyderabad (Secunderabad, Hyderabad-Nampally and Kachiguda). You can get down at any of these stations. Secunderabad and Kachiguda stations are nearer to the venue.
5) Train facility is available from all the states. Due to marriages and other reasons, there will be heavy rush in trains, so delegates are advised to make to and fro reservations in advance.
6) Air services are there to Hyderabad from all over India. The distance of the venue from Hyderabad airport is about 40 kms.
7) Reception committee office functions from the Party state office (MB Bhavan).
RTC Cross Roads,
040-27665011; 27665012; 09490098001; 09490098002
J Baburao, office secretary - 9490300104
B Venkat, state secretariat member - 9490098045
8) Mail id for correspondence : [email protected]